NATHAN’S DUOS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on December 18, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Nathan’s Duos Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) residing therein who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry and who complete the entry procedure for the Sweepstakes (each an “Entrant”). Employees of Smithfield Packaged Meats Sales Corp. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Nathan’s Famous, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a Prize. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Any right to receive a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of potential winners.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Smithfield Packaged Meats Sales Corp., 200 Commerce Street, Smithfield, VA 23430, and administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by completing and submitting the Sweepstakes registration form located at www.nathansduos.com (an “Entry” or “Entries” as the plural of Entry). Limit: One (1) Entry per person. Attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Entries in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone service provider will apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received, on or about January 4, 2021 (“Drawing Date”) by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Winner Notification: Potential winners are subject to verification and full compliance with these Official Rules. On or about two (2) business days following the random drawing, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be sent a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release (collectively the “Declaration”) paperwork via email to the email address provided on the Entry. Potential First Prize and Second Prize winners will be vetted by Administrator and, if found in compliance with these Official Rules, will be sent their Prize by mail or other shipping service within 6-8 weeks after winner selection. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner may result from any of the following: (a) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return a properly completed Declaration, within three (3) business days after its emailing; (b) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (c) the return of any other notification or Prize as undeliverable; (d) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, if required; (e) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry, if required; (f) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; and/or (g) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize: A Nathan’s Duos Gaming Bundle consisting of an Origin PC Millennium Full Tower desktop computer (monitor not included), an autographed Nathan’s Duos Hot Dog Toaster, an autographed JoshOG Sweatshirt (autograph portion of Prize has no applicable retail value), a set of SteelSeries Nathan’s Duos Custom Peripherals (an Arctis Pro Wireless Headset with Arctis Amp, a Rival 310 Mouse and Apex 7 Keyboard) and a Secret Labs Omega Gaming Chair (ARV: $3,159). (5) First Prizes: A Nathan’s Duos Care Packages consisting of five (5) coupons for a free Nathan’s Famous hot dog (coupons expire 12/31/2021 and are subject to coupon terms & conditions) and a $200 Visa Prepaid card (ARV: $240 each). Certain restrictions and an expiration date may apply to gift card Prizes. Use your Visa Prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States and U.S. Territories. The card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the United States and U.S. Territories. Visit the website listed on the back of the card for additional instructions, fees and Cardholder Agreement. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. Card is valid through the last day of the month of expiration. You will not have access to the funds after expiration. (10) Second Prizes: A $50 Gift Card to Sponsor’s choice of one of the following stores: NFLShop, NBAStore, Spotify, or Instacart. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions. All Prize components are subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to change any component in its sole discretion if such component is unavailable. No substitution, cash redemption, transfer of prizes or refunds are allowed. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to award a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s, or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the Prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation, if any.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Smithfield Packaged Meats Sales Corp, Nathan’s Famous, Inc., and each of their respective parent, limited liability companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of Entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected Entries or for any failure of the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor or Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded to Entrant in the Sweepstakes or from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME/HOMETOWN ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
- Representations and Warranties: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor/Administrator in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; and (iv) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Winners List: To receive the Winners’ list by email, send an email to email@example.com with “WINNERS 01-2279-49 Nathan’s Duos Sweepstakes” as the subject line. Requests must be received by 1/31/21. Winners lists will be sent after the Winners have been verified.